If you are looking for a driving instructor in Gungahlin, you have come to the right place!
Our driving instructors are accredited in the ACT for Log Book lessons under the competency based training and assessment system. We also have driving instructors accredited with Keys2Drive and able to provide a free driving lesson. We provide both auto and manual driving lessons in 5 star safety rated late model vehicles. Our passion is assisting our customers to become safe drivers, for life.
At National Driving Academy we understand the need to ensure that there is a fair balance between the cost of obtaining your licence and the quality of the final skills transferred to the learner driver. We are committed to reducing the extraordinarily high accident rate for P-Platers in their first 6 months of being licensed. We believe that the number of driving lessons required will ultimately depend on the individual learner and their opportunity to get quality supervision during practice drives.
Here are 5 quick reasons on why you should choose us:
1. Our driving lessons give you skills to become a better driver for life.
2. Our driving instructors are highly qualified friendly professionals, subjected to stringent quality control and undertake ongoing professional development.
3. We use quality 5 star safety rated vehicles with dual control's for maximum safety during driving lessons.
4. We work with you to ensure that quality practice supplements our professional lessons thereby minimising lesson hours and maximising driving competencies.
5. You can book your lessons online or through our booking office, and pay online, over the phone or by EFT/Bpay.
A defensive driving course is essential to get knowledge and hands-on-skills training to ensure safety on the road. A mix of theory and practical sessions, our exercises include live sessions with our instructors, group discussions and presentations through videos, pictures. Our exercises are structured to prepare drivers for emergencies by considering factors like vehicle speed, road surface, vehicle size and braking systems.
- Dickson College
- Gungahlin College
- Burgmann Anglican School
- John Paul College